The curricula of the University of Physical Education in Krakow at the Faculty of Rehabilitation, Faculty of Tourism and Leisure and the Faculty of Physical Education offer students lectures in Polish as the language of instruction. All faculties offer undergraduate and postgraduate programmes of studies according to the Bologna declaration, the Faculty of Physical Education ond Sport also offers doctoral courses.
According to the policy accepted by the European Commission, our University offers foreign students a possibility to be taught in English at both faculties within the framework of the Erasmus Project (European Policy Statement -EPS). University of Physical Education in Krakow was awarded Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2014/2020 by European Commission (attachement)
The list of subjects taught in English is constantly updated and it will be extended in the future.
A list of courses available in English at University of Physical Education in Krakow -
- Courses in English in the academic year 2017/2018 - winter semester
- Courses in English in the academic year 2017/2018 - summer semester
- Courses in English in the academic year 2018/2019 - winter semester
- Courses in English in the academic year 2018/2019 - summer semester
All documents students need to send are:
- Application form incl. 1 photo,
- Learning Agreement for studies (2 copies)
- Confirmation of English (minimum level:B1)
- Motivation letter
- Health certificate
- Copy of European Health Insurance Card or equivalent for health insurance
Deadline for submission of documents both for studies and traineeship:
- 1st semester (winter semester) 15th of June 2018
- 2nd semester (summer semester) 30th of November 2018
Calendar of the academic year 2018/2019:
- First semester from 1.10.2018 till 1.02.2019
- Exam session from 4.02.2019 till 15.02.2019
- Second semester from 18.02.2019 till 14.06.2019
- Exam session from 17.06.2019 till 28.06.2019
Calendar of the academic year 2017/2018:
- Easter break from 29.03.2018 till 03.04.2018
- Days off are from 30.04.2018 till 4.05.2018 and from 31.05.2018 until 1.06.2018
- Student Festival from 17.05.2018 till 18.05.2018
It is recommeded for students to arrive approximately two weeks before the semester starts because of necessity of going into medical centre for tests.
Checking in at one of Student Dormitories is possible from Monday till Friday from 8 a.m.till 2 p.m.
- First semester from 2.10.2017 till 2.02.2018
- Exam session from 5.02.2018 till 16.02.2018
- Second semester from 19.02.2018 till 15.06.2018
- Exam session from 18.06.2018 till 29.06.2018